Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Policy
KOMKONSULT (PVT) LTD is committed to operate in work scope “Provision of services for telecom sector, implementation & optimization, network auditing, Consultancy & Competence development” in a manner that protects the environment, health and safety of employees, contractors, customers, and the communities where we conduct business. Meeting this commitment is primary management objective and the individual and collective responsibility of all employees and will be proactively communicated internally and externally through our corporate social responsibility efforts.
To that end, KKPL will do the following:
- To hire the services of qualified and experienced work force.
- To ensure engagement and involvement of senior management in workplace safety
- To ensure the provision of Welfare facilities & Safe system of work.
- To ensure Positive culture in the organization via Awareness & Appreciation on Quality, Environment, Health & Safety matters.
- To provide framework for the establishment of Quality, Environment and Health & Safety Objectives.
- Establish HSE audit system to assess level of compliance and ensure corrective actions.
- To ensure safety at all project sites & offices through safety training to our employees.
- Reviewing and understanding the range of Health and safety impacts arising from various activities.
- Giving the employees the right to refuse work that they believe is unsafe for themselves or another worker.
- Identifying the environmental aspects and cope up their impacts for making environment healthy.
- Ensuring that we comply with all Quality, Environment, Health and Safety standards.
- Ensuring that we comply with all applicable Local Legislation and Other requirements.
- Ensuring that the policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the company by continuous training to staff and encouraging behavior to uphold this policy.
- Periodic review of the policy for continual improvement in the Environment, Health and safety performance.